Xyonel

Indie Developer, All-in-one artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I'm using yanfly skill core and much more, i started to learn scripting time by time and i will use some knowledge to script some skills for a custom effect, the problem that I encountered is:
How to call a window scene with description as a skill use? using <before eval> I can insert script pieces but how to start this work? I thought to study scene rtp plugin but maybe someone can address me to a better target, avoiding the wasting of time.

Thanks!

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SceneManager.push(your scene) should work.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marsa16