Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like hot foods. Ghost pepper sauce on a burger with fried jalapeños = amazing. Probably one of the best things I've ever tasted.

evmaster

Cats are the best.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't make this but this is like my favorite dessert of 2018. Warm brownies topped with ice cream and honey roasted pecans. YUM You can get it at Red Lobster

Attachments

Tifa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, I love food. I'm a bit of a food hoarder, when I play games that have food in them [mainly Rune Factory 4]. However, I'm gluten free, wheat-free, vegetarian, mostly sugar free and so I mainly eat eggs, goat cheese, beans, rice, rice noodles, peanut butter, assorted fruits and vegetables, cornbread, banana/cinnamon bread, and drink rice milk. I love desserts, and I'm a fairly competent cook as long as it's not anything fancy. I also love noodles with cheese and tamari sauce, especially elbow macaroni and ramen.

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Uh, wait a minute, I think we can connect on the eggs and macaroni levels meow, but you won't even eat fish? Like at all? Have you tried Horchata?

Tifa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No fish, no meat of any kind. It's more of a personal/biological choice than anything.
I've never tried horchata. What is it?
I really like your avatar, by the way. I love cats.

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Meow.

(p.s. don't garnish with a cinnamon stick)

Tifa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow! That looks neat. Well, except for the sugar part, but presumably there's a substitute of some kind?
Anyway, I had cheesy omelette rice for supper.
About a year ago, I made peanut cheese bars with my friend, adapting this recipe: It turned out awesome. I have some pictures, but they're mixed up with pictures of my cat...

Tifa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I made brownies tonight, with chocolate sauce. Technically chocolate doesn't agree with me, so I'm not sure why I did that.

Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am growing a bunch of tomatoes this year, probably 100 tomato plants and 30 or so trinidad moruga scorpion peppers, all from seed except for 1 plant.

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I lived in Scotland for two years and so had plenty of opportunity to try haggis. I know haggis is the go-to "icky" food when it comes to english cuisine but I really enjoyed it. It is the most filling thing I have ever eaten, though. If you eat it at a fancy resturaunt it can be kinda pricey and you get a piece that may appear to be kinda small but I guarante you will not eat the whole thing before you get full.

My favorite food is a kinda noodle/meat soup I had when I worked in Shanghai for half a year. I think I went to that one resturaunt at least every third day.

The ones served there where in absolutely gigantic bowls, though.

evmaster

Cats are the best.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made chocolate mug cake tonight.

2 Table spoons of Splenda half and half (or just 4 Tablespoons of Sugar but I don't recommend it because that is really unhealthy)
4 table spoons of Flour
2 Table spoons of Hershey Cocoa
3 Table spoons of Milk
3 Table spoons of Vegetable Oil
Splash of vanillia

I added semi sweet chocolate chips and and about a tablespoon of peanut butter and cooked for a minute. Then I made quick peanut butter icing by melting 1 Tablespoon butter, adding amounts of Powder sugar, splashes of milk and peanut butter. I didn't include in the picture but I added a little bit of Reese's peanut butter chips...o-o

Most dangerous cake in the world.:kaomad2: I did this all under 10 minutes.

Edit: I said "video" instead of picture so I fixed that. Gosh, how the brain works sometimes..

Attachments

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mug cakes are one of my favorite hacks ever. I'll often use coconut flour too, which is SO tasty. Doesn't rise as much, of course.

OK. OK. I still eat, so I have pictures. Gotta eat well to maintain this level of not dead I am.

Coconut milk chocolate ice cream, pineapple fried rice with runny eggs, spicy sweet potato tuna cakes with a broccoli salad (cider and honey vinaigrette)

evmaster

Cats are the best.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ms Little fish: You should share some mug cake pictures sometime!!! =D Thanks for sharing your food. =p

I made some enchiladas today. I added jalapenos for my Dad and hope the jalapeno juice didn't seep on my side.:kaomad2:

Attachments

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sometimes I hate coming in this thread.. ; _ ;

p.s. but not really.

joombo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like cooking and today I tried new recipe of pesto sauce. I picked up fresh basil and ordered special jars at to keep it in the fridge. I like to add pesto to my homemade burgers or pasta. Taste delicious.

Last edited by a moderator:

VioletSpark

Launcher of a Thousand Ships
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My uncle in law brought over some haggis-flavored potato chips. Honestly, if I hadn't seen the bag I would have guessed they were some sort of bbq chip.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Here are two more vegetarian dishes, just 'cause. Pasta e Fagioli with chickpea noodles, porcini mushrooms, kale, and roasted red bell peppers. The other one takes on the flavors of picadillo but uses black beans instead of ground beef. I made a peach and habanero salsa and an ancho aioli to go on top.

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Made these a few weeks ago. The minced meat steak is my girl's, the sirloin is mine (because Texas.)

Mushroom cream sauce, baked potato, and scallops and horseradish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got the menu problem sorted out, now most of the systems are in place and I can focus on the plot and the maps!
Im really Happy that the MZ Hero looks like a Boy than a Man.
What the community thinks hackers do:
"Ok, now let's just type in the /win command, and... done!"

What hackers actually do:
"Alright, so I have a high jump mod installed, now I can just jump over everyone and be sneaky until I'm the last one standing."
When you gotta make a new tileset for each building because of a few differences.

20/24 done. Still no clue waht to put in 24, though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reyneke