Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys!

There is a way to call common events via Options Menu?
I wanna mean: Create a option in Options Menu that don't presents ON/OFF options, this is only clickable and, when it's clicked, run a common event.
I know this is possible with Yanfly's Main Menu Manager, but, unfortunately, this plugin don't let me to edit the Options Menu.
Someone can help me with that question?

joepmeloen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Deutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly has a plugin for the options menu as well.
You can bind a switch that is turned on and run the event. When the event is done, turn the switch off.

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the answer!
But there is a option that is free?
Yanfly's plugin is paid and this prevents me from distribute the system that i'm developing when it is done.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yanfly option core is $1.00 or more, or the whle pack for $30,-.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If Yanfly's plugin being paid means you can't distribute your game, then there are a LOT of people working on games that they'll never be able to let others play.

You should probably recheck that.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If Yanfly's plugin being paid means you can't distribute your game, then there are a LOT of people working on games that they'll never be able to let others play.

You should probably recheck that.
This is not a game, is a System that i'm developing and i'll distribute this to other people develop their games using it.
So, i think that is wrong distribute my System with a paid plugin.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@CoopNinjask I don't see how this isn't a plugin request. What you seek to achieve absolutely requires a plugin. There's no way of doing it without some coding.

Also,

@CoopNinjask , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Double posting means writing a new post after the latest reply is one of your post. Please edit your posts instead of double posting next time, thank you.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i think that is wrong distribute my System with a paid plugin.
Yes, in that case, if it's not a game, you're right.

However, you will still need a plugin. because you are changing menus, which cannot be done any other way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.
So ... uh ... this weekend I have to cut my husband's hair. He searched long and hard - highest mountains, deepest valleys, across vast oceans. All hairdressers are now closed. So it's me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daruyo