bluebomber25

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thinking about scenarios like a Queen bee that can endlessly summon worker bees to her defense, or a gang leader calling for reinforcements so he never fights alone. I am currently using multiple tabs in the troop page of the database; I was wondering if there was an easier/simpler way to execute this?

zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A lot of that would involve just how you set up your conditions for bringing reinforcements in. If you decide to have the leader bring reinforcements in when they're at 50% health then just have that event run for the length of the battle then that only takes up a single tab. You can also call common events from the battle events in the troop page just like you can from any other event so that gives you yet another way to get some interesting logic flow. I have a necromancer battle that right now covers 6 tabs in the troop page and might be able to trim it down a bit if I shuffled some of the logic to common events and may yet do so in the quest to give it a bit more AI.

Just make sure the player eventually has a chance to win :)
My battle is a little long but the necromancer can be fairly readily beaten as long as the player gears up and I give them plenty of chances to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I had lots of fun! Kids loved me, and some took pictures. Unfortunately, the videos didn't send... but you'll see Chica in action when I do a trailer for Fandom Scouts!
Dama wrote on akoniti's profile.
Hi
Thanks for your review.
I was checking the trailer for details and as the woman shut the door at the exact moment the song I was hearing said "you slim the door" and I couldn't resist to add it there. :D And I used this idea one more time on another scene.
Just doing some tileset tinkering again...
rux
Someone please help me make my game.
I need someone to volunteer, I am on my knees man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brandini503