Lakaroth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need to call an event in map instead a Common Event.

There's a way to do it with script or i need a plugin?

lendrick

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can do it with a script.

$gameMap.event(x).start();...where x is the ID number of the event (do not include leading zeroes or the event ID will be interpreted in octal).  You can find an event's ID number by double clicking it and looking in the upper left corner of the event edit window.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please don't post the same question multiple times - it's confusing and makes us have to do twice as much work.  Please just be patient until someone answers your question.  If you feel you may have posted it in the wrong place, just report your post and say where you think it really belongs, and a mod will move/merge it for you.

Lakaroth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can do it with a script.

$gameMap.event(x).start();...where x is the ID number of the event (do not include leading zeroes or the event ID will be interpreted in octal).  You can find an event's ID number by double clicking it and looking in the upper left corner of the event edit window.
Thank you!!!

Please don't post the same question multiple times - it's confusing and makes us have to do twice as much work.  Please just be patient until someone answers your question.  If you feel you may have posted it in the wrong place, just report your post and say where you think it really belongs, and a mod will move/merge it for you.
I'm sorry, you right!

Nefertari83

Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
And how do I call a specific event page? E.G. Event 15, page 4

This way it calls the automatic loaded page.

Many thanks in advance.

RyokuHasu

Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
if it's just an event on the map generally you just need to control variables or switches to get them to run. What is the purpose of the event? I don't see a need to call using a script command except in rare circumstances.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who's a fan of firearms? The 5 on the bottom row (not including the green laser ones) I made pretty recently. I plan for most of these to be in my project.

Screenshot 2021-09-28 165924.png
Doing RPG Maker News for 28th September 2021

RMMV - Skip script errors:

For game developer testing purposes.
You know, I really get to farm likes since I post all of @Avery and @hiddenone 's blog tutorials on the forums...
Back from a very long hiatus with a new project woo
This is my battler placeholder image trying out art styles too I want to fake a backview battle system
I think I will want portraits and battle sprites to be 2D and stick to pixel art for overworld not 100%sure but pretty sure its easier to make pixel art for overworld sprites, events and maps and stuff.
Placeholder.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythphnx