Godoty

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Okay, maybe that one i can only achieve with scripts, but here goes nothing.

What i want is to call the Menu, the one with Items, Skills, Weapons, Conditions, Formation, Save and Exit, like when you press the ESC button while walking nowhere got it? But in an event.

Well, at least i just want to call that Menu while in a Message Box or in a Choice List. That would be very helpful for the project that i am doing.

Anybody knows how to do that? Thnx for the attention and help <3

If it can be done without the uses of scripts it would help me a lot, but if there is no way, no problem too.

Last edited:

TheGentlemanLoser

True friends stab you in the front
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
um....um1.jpg
e: oops, that's MV. but it's in basically the same place in VXA:
um2.jpg

Godoty

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well... sorry if you got me wrong, my english is not the better one those days lol.

But look, we are almost there. What i wanna do is somewhat like that, but the Player can call the Menu anytime he want, without the need to skip the Message dialogue, like this:

-Player if want can call Menu just to see his status, but if he call, it will stay in "blah blah blah..." message until he skip it.
-Again the player can do the same thing and it will go back to "bleh bleh bleh..." until skip.
-And so go on.

Got it? Maybe all that i needed was say an exemple lol, sorry for the trouble

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry, I'm trying to understand what exactly you're asking for here.

Do you mean...allow the player to call the main menu at any point they want during dialogue boxes?
If that is the case, I do not think there is a way to do that without plugins or scripts.

I could be wrong though.
Do you think you could provide an example or screenshots of what you mean?

Godoty

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm sorry, I'm trying to understand what exactly you're asking for here.

Do you mean...allow the player to call the main menu at any point they want during dialogue boxes?
If that is the case, I do not think there is a way to do that without plugins or scripts.

I could be wrong though.
Do you think you could provide an example or screenshots of what you mean?

Of course I can take some screenshots, i've already forgotten about them lol

First of all: The message.

Example 1.png

Then, during the message, until the player skips it with the action button, he can open that Menu:

Example 2.png

(Okay, english is not my first language, but you can see what i mean there). Then, when the players exit that Menu, he goes back to the "blah blah blah...", until he advances the dialogue.

Again, if there is a way to do that (even with script), please tell me, i'm really stuck there lol (and if this can do even in the Choice List, it would be good too)

A good example (oh god, i was trying to avoid saying that name there lmao, sorry if this goes against the rules, i would edit it if does), it's the game: Monster Girl Quest, where in the dialogues, choices and even in a battle you can call that Menu to see your status, such as Items, Skills and so on... (its a Mature game, if you dont even know that game lol), all of that by just tapping the Right Click Mouse Button.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
i think this script can do that... (did not test it though. my ACE already uninstalled)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Moving to RGSS3 Script Requests

Godoty

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
i think this script can do that... (did not test it though. my ACE already uninstalled)

Thank you Guy, for real <3

I was hopping to do that without a script, but even If a script was needed, i would use It.

And The script Works and do exactly what i've wanted to do, thanx <3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FeatherStone