Not open for further replies.

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
so im setting up a series of common events in conjunction with Yanfly's button common events so that players can open different menus with a simple button press. however, i cant seem to find the right script call to open Yanfly's Options Menu window. anyone have any idea which script/plugin command can be used to do that?

i used script call "SceneManager.push(Scene_Item)" to open the Item menu window. (example of what im looking for but for the option menu.)

Yanfly Option Menu script: here

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do the same exact thing but instead of Item use Options

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
oh ffs. lol i feel like an idiot now, i had tried "Option" before, didnt even occur to me that it needed an "S". thanks a ton Aloe!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THENZNOZ