Not open for further replies.

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
so im setting up a series of common events in conjunction with Yanfly's button common events so that players can open different menus with a simple button press. however, i cant seem to find the right script call to open Yanfly's Options Menu window. anyone have any idea which script/plugin command can be used to do that?

i used script call "SceneManager.push(Scene_Item)" to open the Item menu window. (example of what im looking for but for the option menu.)

Yanfly Option Menu script: here

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do the same exact thing but instead of Item use Options

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
oh ffs. lol i feel like an idiot now, i had tried "Option" before, didnt even occur to me that it needed an "S". thanks a ton Aloe!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc1980