Maya_Zulf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been trying to make a simple camp scene and all I need to complete it is a campfire. The thing is, I've been searching for hours and can't find one, even though I've seen images of other people's scenes featuring campfires. Is there one in a really obvious place that I'm missing?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
default RTP has capfires, but if you looking for more customized with RTP and stone around, its easy to make with some
edit tools, also, there are some campfires though. (I just need to find those)

Maya_Zulf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
default RTP has capfires, but if you looking for more customized with RTP and stone around, its easy to make with some
edit tools, also, there are some campfires though. (I just need to find those)

What does RTP mean? Sorry, I'm kinda new to using tilesets.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RTP is teh resource package that comes with the software. They are build in tileset, music, characters, data
to get started right away.

You can than expend or change with your own tileset if you which it too.
the capfire that comes with RTP can be found in project -> img -> character folder.

Just spit it through and you find it.
you can combine the wood with a different fire or stone around it like a well. if you edit is nicely, you can
create a nice simple campfire to your needs :)

Maya_Zulf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RTP is teh resource package that comes with the software. They are build in tileset, music, characters, data
to get started right away.

You can than expend or change with your own tileset if you which it too.
the capfire that comes with RTP can be found in project -> img -> character folder.

Just spit it through and you find it.
you can combine the wood with a different fire or stone around it like a well. if you edit is nicely, you can
create a nice simple campfire to your needs :)
Thank you! Sorry I'm just now responding. The scene looks perfect.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
braffwel