Camping Tents

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Brellelasouls, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Brellelasouls

Brellelasouls Geister Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So I am making a camping system in my game and I really didn't like how the tent sprites that came with the game had that red-colored flooring thing. It felt too much like a modern-day store-bought tent. Seeing as how I am making a fantasy game not taken place in the modern day that was an issue. So I edited the sprite some and figured I'd share with anyone else that felt the same as I did.

No need to credit, this is just an edit of built-in sprites that come with MV.

NOTE: I create mostly all my sprites for Yanfly's Doodads Plugin so there is no chara sheet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  2. Candacis

Candacis Pixel Pusher Restaff

First Language:
    German
    I can't see your picture.

Brellelasouls likes this.
  3. Brellelasouls

Brellelasouls Geister Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks for pointing that out to me, idk how I missed that. Guess I am still getting used to using the forums.

4. Darlingolecho

Darlingolecho Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi! I guess since this forum is still open it'd be the place to ask. I'm looking for MV tent sprites, a way to enter the given sprites without putting the big ugly black square on it or someother way to do that.:kaocry: please help

5. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @Darlingolecho Please do not hijack a thread with something unrelated to the OP. This is a thread where someone is sharing a graphic resource they have made, not a "How do I...?" thread, which you find in MV Support. The quick answer to your query is that you don't need a black square. You put your transfer event on the front of the tent with no additional graphic, set to player touch or action button, whichever your prefer. The black square is for when you have a door which opens, you don't want to see the brick wall of the house tile. If that answer is not quite what you are looking for, post a new thread with your query in MV Support.

6. Darlingolecho

Darlingolecho Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It did help, and thank you so much for telling me. I won’t do that again. I am very very new so I’m trying to get accustomed to the game and forums, I appreciate you telling me.