Can an event follow the player like a follower?

AstraliaAkuma

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
First of all sorry for my horrible english and sorry if I posted in the wrong section.
I'm a total newbie with the program itself,but I wanted to know if there was a way to make an event follow the player right after a dialogue.
I tried to use Hime's script Event Followers
but I don't know how to use it the way I want.
Thanks for your patience and attention

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You are doing the right thing. The web page from Hime says
"If the event_id is -1, then the character will follow the player. "
So when doing the commands just use -1 to specify the event to follow the player.
Otherwise the command are all there and it's called in a move route command.

This is all done in a move route it seems, so I am not sure that you can specify the follow command then let the player move around on their own and then stop follow. No idea if that will work.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakiika