Can anyone make me a simple roullete system ? :/

Discussion in 'RGSS3 Script Requests' started by iLurota, Jun 26, 2012.

1. iLurota

iLurota Script Noob :P Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I need a simple Roulette system, without graphics, so can anyone (PLS) make it with scripts, or if anyone has ideas how to make it with Eventing...

Oh and I know how to make calculations with events but I don't know how to make buttons (Red, Black, Numbers, Odd, Even ...) and how to make all those things run perfect in one order, so can anyone help me ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
  2. Levi

Levi Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Looks like all you need are the "buttons" then....

Here you go:

**The Bottom of the black branch is cut off, but it's identical to the Red branch...

This is just a couple display choices. You'd of course want this wrapped up in a conditional branch, to ensure the Player has the cash to play. And you'd want another "display choices" at the beginning for setting the bet... but that's easy enough.

Another note. In the "two digit" number input, you'd want a conditional branch set up so that the person doesn't pick a number higher than 37 (or 38) since that's as high as roulette goes. You'd simply have a message displayed saying "Hey buddy, there's no 59 on this wheel... what's your bet?" and then have them restart the process.

Roulette-1.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
  3. iLurota

iLurota Script Noob :P Veteran

First Language:
    English
    omg, thanks, I totaly forgot about switches, ty so much ^^ :D