NotADev

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Keep your patch settings as they are in the screenshot.

In the "Source Folder" choose the .exe file for rpg maker 2003 (The steam version is usually in program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/rpgmaker2003 and is called rpg2003.exe.)
In the "Destination Folder" select a folder where you want the patch to live (can be wherever, I'd suggest somewhere easy so you can access it quickly.) then just click apply patch.

This will generate a bunch of stuff in the your destination folder including another rpg2003.exe. Open that up and it will have the Maniac's features. (You can check if it does by opening it up and looking under Option where there should be an option named "Use new 'Control Variables'"

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think after I get this game done, I'm going to take a long vacation from game development. It feels great to see the coding skills get better and it is fun - but god it is also so exhausting.
Just advertising that I released version 0.9 of my game yesterday, for feedback purposes. My first game or creative endeavor ever :D Would be cool if someone tries it out!
An overall view of my full set of sprites so far, this was really fun to work in this past year! :kaopride:
1653056206274.png

Even though the game is cancelled, I'm still doing art in my spare time and seeing how it'd look.

It's a lot of fun. Wish I could be an artist!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpy0716