Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi.
VN Maker is out and one thing that should be come in handy is character generator that support creating full body character. As far as I know, Comipo use 3D object as character model that can be rendered into a page of Manga/Comic.

Can the render function be used as a way to export the character to PNG with background transparent?

Thank you for your attention.

Just_Orc

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello. I know that you could have found an answer already, but in case if you haven't yet, i'll show:upload_2018-12-25_19-11-17.png
You select image created and after that you click "export". Then make sure you export file with background transparent, like:
upload_2018-12-25_19-12-23.png
Select format, folder, and vois-la! It's literally done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MistysKarma