Can Converted/Edited Tile Parts From VX/XP/MV be used in RPG Maker 2003 Engine?

DarkKxng101

King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I have a quick question, I was editing a bunch of 2003 Chipsets with MV/XP/VX tiles that were converted, i just wanted to check if as long as you/I own the makers it's possible to use them regardless of which engine you use them in.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes.

Does 2K3 use 32x32 tiles or 16x16? As long as they're the right size and in the right format, and you own 2K3 as well as the engine(s) the original tiles came from, it's all good.

DarkKxng101

King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Perfect Thank you! for the clarification.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baytars