Jellicoe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it seems RPgmaker has different offerings available on their Japanese website compared to their North American website. Can I buy stuff from the Japanese website?

Any issues with credit cards?

Thanks

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Indeed you can. As for the credit card that depends on how your bank handles charges overseas. I haven't had any issues buying from their store.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]Product Discussion and Support[/move]

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is another point to keep in mind when buying japanese software or resources:
Some of them are only available on CD and need a physical shipping adress in Japan.
That is the reason why the really old makers were not available legally outside Japan for a long time, until their re-release on steam just a few years back.

So make sure the product you buy is available as download...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Etawaha