Can I change the title screen and theme AGAIN?

satellites

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I wanted a way to be able to have two different title screens and themes for different parts of my game. The only other example I can recall of this being used in a finished game is in Mad Father, I can't remember exactly what causes the title screen to change but I do know it starts out differently than how it looks at the end.

This is what it initially looks like.

This is what it looks like later.

It didn't change the song (I think, I haven't actually played this game since early 2013 or something) in that game so I guess that'd probably be harder to make happen, it's alright though.

I know this game wasn't made with MV but I figured if a game made in an engine that came before has this feature, there's gotta be an option or plugin for it here, right?

I'm also not a coder so if there's some script I was supposed to type in and it was really obvious, I have no idea; I'm sorry for any trouble!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And (un)surprisingly, I already started developing a old project as MZ code right off from the bat. Waiting the launch anxiously...
Is there a single word I can use instead Magic Defense", but has the same meaning?
does anyone know where I could theoretically post a game i made full of copyrighted content so that I can get feedback on it

edit: not looking to make any money or anything. just want criticism
Yay! It's raining! ^.^
I decided to take part in the One Map Game Challenge. :LZSexcite:
Finished the map itself, just need to finish the actual game lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhateverImDrunk