Can I get some feed back on this music?

RZ-Music

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi there I am looking for some feed back on my music. I am a composer who makes different types of themes. Would love to hear what you guys think of it? Have a great day

https://soundcloud.com/richardzelada

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I listened to most of what was on there, I'm interested to hear what this music is/was intended for? Were they made with games in mind, or for other purposes?

RZ-Music

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Truthfully to me music is deeper then just creating for something. For me music is something that connects us to other realm. So when I created any of these music I didnt have anything in mind. I love to create music Free so I can go into worlds that I can express myself deeper then most. I am thankful that you took the time to listen to my work hopefully you found them ok and peaceful. I hope I answered your question. Have a bless day,

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VicArt