Hi! BD

Can somebody PLEASE make a patch for Schala BS

schala battle system: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/download-page-5/

to make either

Euphoria Threat System:

https://euphoria337.wordpress.com/2014/08/16/threat-system-v1-0/

or

Garryl's Individual Threat System:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/37761-garryls-individual-threat-system/

work for this BS.

I'd like to PM the authors but they've been asleep (inactive) for a very long time now and don't look like they're going to wake up anytime soon =(

It would be great to have either one of these, whichever ones easier to make a patch for, have a threat system for this battle system.  Name your reward and you got it! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Gils? You've got it! XD

But that's one hell of a bargain don'cha think so sir? :p

Can you go alot lower, purrrrrty please with a cherry on top! XD

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Im actually not even sure what the purpose of any of this scripts are, and have way to much atm to consider such a large commission, so unfortunately, I stand at my 100 million offer. Pretty sure someone around here will be able to help you out though, specially if your offering financial rewards :D

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
99,999,999 dollars.. 1 dollar less than Dekitas... Maybe MOG can just make a threat system for his battle system

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please don't post scripts here. Just links.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Please don't post scripts here. Just links.
Done! My apologies ;D

99,999,999 dollars.. 1 dollar less than Dekitas... Maybe MOG can just make a threat system for his battle system
U guys r too much LoL

Shooooooot!!! if I had that much money to give, I'd be in forever vacation somewhere in lalaland not havin to patrol the beats! XD

In that case, I'd prolly run for president along with Trump and fight for programmers increase in salaries!!! ;D

Come on guys do it for the good ol sake! ;P

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
Though i never tried that battle system.

But the battle system should still be allowing you to use skills with states right?

And it should still work with the game built-in Target rate %(chances of being targeted) if the author didn't decide to remove it.

So instead of having a huge long script does everything for you (with the likely of incompatibilities)

why not break it down and do parts on your own to avoid any possible script conflict?

Simply have a few strong skill to set "Target rate %" on the caster might turns out to be the easiest way out.

Conditional skill formula/states scripts might proves to work better in harmony with those battle scripts.

A multiply-able states(need script) with "Target rate %"  in the state will do the accumulations for the "hate" on its caster and achieve that "treat" condition you are looking for too.

But if the author of that battle script didn't include Target rate % check in the first place, none of those scripts you posted above is going to work anyway even if there's no conflicts at all. And your request here will be "asking a developer to write the target rate % part into that battle script."

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wait, so all you need is a target/aggro system added to schala? OK, I'll drop a 0 and make it a nice affordable 10 hundred mil :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Though i never tried that battle system.

But the battle system should still be allowing you to use skills with states right?

And it should still work with the game built-in Target rate %(chances of being targeted) if the author didn't decide to remove it.

So instead of having a huge long script does everything for you (with the likely of incompatibilities)

why not break it down and do parts on your own to avoid any possible script conflict?

Simply have a few strong skill to set "Target rate %" on the caster might turns out to be the easiest way out.

Conditional skill formula/states scripts might proves to work better in harmony with those battle scripts.

A multiply-able states(need script) with "Target rate %"  in the state will do the accumulations for the "hate" on its caster and achieve that "treat" condition you are looking for too.

But if the author of that battle script didn't include Target rate % check in the first place, none of those scripts you posted above is going to work anyway even if there's no conflicts at all. And your request here will be "asking a developer to write the target rate % part into that battle script."
Unfortunately sir, Target rate % or TGR doesn't work. So, I take it that its not functioning in Schala unless I'm doing somethin absolutely wrong. But if I was, my computer wouldve blown up by now. Not like my life matters but for the sake of "The Project," it must live!!!! XD

Wait, so all you need is a target/aggro system added to schala? OK, I'll drop a 0 and make it a nice affordable 10 hundred mil :)
Man, now we talkin! I like u already!!!! Soooo, if I drop my supped up evo on there, how much we talkin now? Those digits betta come down daaamit!!! ;P

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
A souped up evo, as nice as it sounds, is useless to a man with no license :D

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A souped up evo, as nice as it sounds, is useless to a man with no license :D
Shooooot! That's even better! U aint gotta go anywhere to get the chicks. Let the chicks come to u. ;)   Grab urself a beer and sit at ur front garage and baaaaam, chick magnet without even having to do any dirty work or leave ur house XD  It has been tested and it has been approved!!!! BD

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No luck on a patch yet :o   ;_;  

Can I bump this up please and thanks  BD

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
bumpin this up plz on this fiiiiiioooone sunday morning! BD

someones gotta be out there looking at the same horizon as me somewhere ;)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
bumpin this up guys if anyone wants to make a cha-chiiing!!! CASH! BD

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
As far as this tread goes, what you need isn't a merge of script but require someone to write the Target Rate system into your main battle system script.

Bumping this up with that title won't help. Why not change your title to attract possible eyes?

The title requesting a merge of 2 script from 2 different author is discouraging compared to writing new script to make certain script works.

Edit your 1st post and click on the "Full Editor" button below and you should be able to change your title.

Another Fen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Unfortunately sir, Target rate % or TGR doesn't work.
If that's all, then you could try this script for now. No guarantees that it will work though: :)

Code:
# ===========================================================================## [VXA] TGR Dependent Random Targets - Addon (Experimental)##  Author: Another Fen <forums.rpgmakerweb.com>#  Version: 0.1 (September 24th, 2015)##  This script was made for use with / is based on the#  "Schala Battle System" (Version 2.0) by Moghunter/Xiderowng## Contents: -----------------------------------------------------------------##  When selecting random targets in the Schala Battle System, the TGR of each#  possible target battler should now be considered.## ===========================================================================class Game_Character   #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Game_Character#enemy_target_selection  <Redefined>  # Copy of the original method with modified target determination  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def enemy_target_selection    skill = $data_skills[self.action_movement[2]]    return if skill == nil    targets = []    if skill.scope >= 7      for i in $game_temp.target_enemies        targets.push(i) if !i.battler.dead?      end            else                for i in $game_temp.target_actors        targets.push(i) if !i.battler.dead?      end      end    self.action_movement[4] = decide_random_target(targets)  #EDIT  end   #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Game_Character#select_target_enemy  <Redefined>  # Copy of the original method with modified target determination  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def select_target_enemy(value = 0,cursor_se = true)       Sound.play_cursor if cursor_se    targets = []    for i in $game_temp.target_enemies      targets.push(i) if !i.battler.dead?    end          skill = $data_skills[self.action_movement[2]]    if skill != nil      if skill.scope == 2                    self.action_movement[4] = targets[0]        execute_command_action        Sound.play_ok        return                elsif skill.scope.between?(3,6)        self.action_movement[4] = decide_random_target(targets)  #EDIT        execute_command_action        Sound.play_ok        return                   end    end                $game_temp.battle_target_index += value    if $game_temp.battle_target_index >= targets.size      $game_temp.battle_target_index = 0    end    if $game_temp.battle_target_index < 0      $game_temp.battle_target_index = targets.size - 1    end    self.action_movement[4] = targets[$game_temp.battle_target_index]    begin      self.turn_toward_character(targets[$game_temp.battle_target_index])    rescue    end    $game_temp.refresh_target_name = true    execute_guard if self.action_movement[4] == nil  end   #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Game_Character#decide_random_target  # Select a random event based on its battlers TGR  #   targets : list of possible target events  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def decide_random_target(targets)    target_roll = rand * targets.reduce(0) { |res, e| res + e.battler.tgr }    return targets.find { |e| (target_roll -= e.battler.tgr) < 0 } || targets[0]  endend

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As far as this tread goes, what you need isn't a merge of script but require someone to write the Target Rate system into your main battle system script.

Bumping this up with that title won't help. Why not change your title to attract possible eyes?

The title requesting a merge of 2 script from 2 different author is discouraging compared to writing new script to make certain script works.

Edit your 1st post and click on the "Full Editor" button below and you should be able to change your title.
Ok thanks will do. U have any specifics?

If that's all, then you could try this script for now. No guarantees that it will work though: :)

# ===========================================================================## [VXA] TGR Dependent Random Targets - Addon (Experimental)##  Author: Another Fen <forums.rpgmakerweb.com>#  Version: 0.1 (September 24th, 2015)##  This script was made for use with / is based on the# "Schala Battle System" (Version 2.0) by Moghunter/Xiderowng## Contents: -----------------------------------------------------------------##  When selecting random targets in the Schala Battle System, the TGR of each#  possible target battler should now be considered.## ===========================================================================class Game_Character   #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Game_Character#enemy_target_selection  <Redefined>  # Copy of the original method with modified target determination  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def enemy_target_selection    skill = $data_skills[self.action_movement[2]]    return if skill == nil    targets = []    if skill.scope >= 7      for i in $game_temp.target_enemies        targets.push(i) if !i.battler.dead?      end            else                for i in $game_temp.target_actors        targets.push(i) if !i.battler.dead?      end      end    self.action_movement[4] = decide_random_target(targets)  #EDIT  end   #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Game_Character#select_target_enemy  <Redefined>  # Copy of the original method with modified target determination  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def select_target_enemy(value = 0,cursor_se = true)       Sound.play_cursor if cursor_se    targets = []    for i in $game_temp.target_enemies      targets.push(i) if !i.battler.dead?    end          skill = $data_skills[self.action_movement[2]]    if skill != nil      if skill.scope == 2                    self.action_movement[4] = targets[0]        execute_command_action        Sound.play_ok        return                elsif skill.scope.between?(3,6)        self.action_movement[4] = decide_random_target(targets)  #EDIT        execute_command_action        Sound.play_ok        return                   end    end                $game_temp.battle_target_index += value    if $game_temp.battle_target_index >= targets.size      $game_temp.battle_target_index = 0    end    if $game_temp.battle_target_index < 0      $game_temp.battle_target_index = targets.size - 1    end    self.action_movement[4] = targets[$game_temp.battle_target_index]    begin      self.turn_toward_character(targets[$game_temp.battle_target_index])    rescue    end    $game_temp.refresh_target_name = true    execute_guard if self.action_movement[4] == nil  end   #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Game_Character#decide_random_target  # Select a random event based on its battlers TGR  #   targets : list of possible target events  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def decide_random_target(targets)    target_roll = rand * targets.reduce(0) { |res, e| res + e.battler.tgr }    return targets.find { |e| (target_roll -= e.battler.tgr) < 0 } || targets[0]  endend
This is just awesome! The TGR system actually works now and THANKS to u sir! XD

Now, all we need is to integrate either one of this threat system and baaaaam, my goly, we have ourselves a tank! ;D

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can I get this post closed please. its solved! XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png
Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png
Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now.
She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
Dragon_Girl.jpg

Dragon_Girl_1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bretzel68440