RMMV Can I show recipe learned from lvling up? (YEPs Aftermath Victory/Lvl Up + Item Synthesis)

mellanny

I have no idea what I'm doing
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I believe the title says it all. I have this tavern-girl character and she has to craft items to use her cooking/drinking skills, so everytime she levels up, she learns new skills and new recipes to craft the needed items. I was wondering if there's a way to show the learned recipes in the aftermath level up screen together with the skills, or if I'll have to create a common event that plays whenever she levels up. I know nothing about coding, I took a look at the plugins but they mean nothing to me :kaocry:

xDRAGOONx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure about adding that info to the victory aftermath screen, I do know it would take a decent amount of modifying the plugin code, that's for sure.

Himeworks has a couple plugins that i think might help in this situation, Level Up Common Events and Common Events Queue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Those kittens I met the other day all found loving homes. I might miss playing with them, but I'm glad they found owners to care for them. In the meantime, my Orlando trip is likely to happen on the 29th. While I wait for that, I'll be working on Angel of Justice...
I really need to work on my time management skills... I have one plot-based roleplay here, another plot-based roleplay there, I have the fangame to work on, I'm trying to get into Runescape again....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nonsense