RMMV Can I show recipe learned from lvling up? (YEPs Aftermath Victory/Lvl Up + Item Synthesis)

mellanny

I have no idea what I'm doing
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I believe the title says it all. I have this tavern-girl character and she has to craft items to use her cooking/drinking skills, so everytime she levels up, she learns new skills and new recipes to craft the needed items. I was wondering if there's a way to show the learned recipes in the aftermath level up screen together with the skills, or if I'll have to create a common event that plays whenever she levels up. I know nothing about coding, I took a look at the plugins but they mean nothing to me :kaocry:

xDRAGOONx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure about adding that info to the victory aftermath screen, I do know it would take a decent amount of modifying the plugin code, that's for sure.

Himeworks has a couple plugins that i think might help in this situation, Level Up Common Events and Common Events Queue.

mellanny

I have no idea what I'm doing
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Too bad, I really wanted it to appears in the same screen, but I can only imagine all the work it would take lol

I'll take a look at those himeworks plugins! Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicole_cc