Sacrifyx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all, wondering if there's a way to take over an enemy during battle. Basically, I'll have a specific skill I'll attack with which will then gain control over the enemy target which I can use as my own until it's destroyed or the battle ends, whichever comes first. Ideally there will be some conditions that would need to be met for the attack to be successful, but I'm really only concerned with whether it's possible at this point.

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i just tryed looking around for a "manipulate" (thats the FF7 name for the it) skill/plugin/tips and tricks.
i only found 1 and not sure which RM its made for, also no clue about compatibility with other plugins.
but if wanna give it a try heres the link

kinda surprised theres no yanfly tips and tricks for this

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
i just tryed looking around for a "manipulate" (thats the FF7 name for the it) skill/plugin/tips and tricks.
i only found 1 and not sure which RM its made for, also no clue about compatibility with other plugins.
but if wanna give it a try heres the link

kinda surprised theres no yanfly tips and tricks for this

It seems like that plugin is for VX Ace.

Also on Final Fantasy V and VI, this skill is called "Control", I just made some research about it, but I found nothing.

I must say a skill like this sounds really cool, I hope someone in the forum can find a plugin to achieve it.

Sacrifyx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, it seems like something that would be popular here. I was very surprised all my searches came up empty but then again I couldn't remember what the FF versions were called. Guess I'm off the requests forum to see if anyone wants to cook something up.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Sacrifyx, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I see that you've posted a new request, so I'll go ahead and close this thread. Next time you can just report your post and ask the mods to move it to Plugin Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while
MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkValkyrieSin