Can Increase the party members from 4 to 8?

doctor-squared

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am interested in purchasing MZ, but is there a way to increase the number of party members? I would like my team to eventually be 8 members, with room for a NPC character to act (so maybe 9 maximum).

doctor-squared

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you-I have looked over this add on, so you know if it works with Mac OS? I was unable to determine if it was Mac compatible.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you-I have looked over this add on, so you know if it works with Mac OS? I was unable to determine if it was Mac compatible.

All MV and MZ plugins are bundles of javascript. Most Macs can use javascript otherwise neither MV nor MZ would work on Mac OS.

Compatibility problems arise when there are conflicting plugins, or the order of used plugins creates conflicts between plugins, or if a plugin has problems with whatever version of the engine is being used (sometimes people roll back their engine's updates to use an older plugin that hasn't been updated).

Visustella plugins are currently in active development so they will probably work with your MZ version if it's at the current version.

Last edited:

doctor-squared

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
All MV and MZ plugins are bundles of javascript. Most Macs can use javascript otherwise neither MV nor MZ would work on Mac OS.

Compatibility problems arise when there are conflicting plugins, or the order of used plugins creates conflicts between plugins, or if a plugin has problems with whatever version of the engine is being used (sometimes people roll back their engine's updates to use an older plugin that hasn't been updated).

Visustella plugins are currently in active development so they will probably work with your MZ version if it's at the current version.
Thank you for clarifying the java point-I am new at this and still have a good bit to learn. I am perusing the board and getting lots of ideas. I view creating as a possibly therapeutic and relaxing pastime for myself.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SafariKilla