Can MZ use animated battler as enemies in side view mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shimmai

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello,
i just got this MZ yesterday and was so excited about this side view things they added without need to use external script, the last engine i owned is VX Ace and sadly i haven't touched it for a long time.

So my question is, can we use the animated battler sprites as enemies in side view mode?

I mean,

I have my generated actor A as my main character, and I want to use him as enemies troops. can we have the battler on enemies side without using any script? just the default MZ engine.

if not, any tips what is the best to do? since it's from character generator and it's only have an face image, should I just crop one pose facing right as the picture and put it on SV_Enemies?

Thanks for the reply

Attachments

• battler.png
    battler.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 59

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you want it static that's totally an option but MZ has some plugins to allow for SV_Enemies such as Visustella Battle Core.
So no, without an external script / plugin you'd have to just crop a right-facing pose from the cell sheet, which also looks fine and might even make more aesthetic sense if your other enemies are static too.

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use mine also, its very easy to import animated_enemies and it got a bunch of other cool additions also :).

shimmai

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
If you want it static that's totally an option but MZ has some plugins to allow for SV_Enemies such as Visustella Battle Core.
So no, without an external script / plugin you'd have to just crop a right-facing pose from the cell sheet, which also looks fine and might even make more aesthetic sense if your other enemies are static too.
Oh I see, so the engine can't do that.
Thanks for the suggestion. for now i am still trying the raw MZ first, so far it's really cool, and i like it so much because of the much improvement from ACE.

You can use mine also, its very easy to import animated_enemies and it got a bunch of other cool additions also :).
Thanks :D I will try to have a look later when i decided to use plugins, for now i am still getting to familiar with the MZ first :D

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can creat a plugin just for SV_Enemies ?

Visustella Battle Core is cool plugin,
But
01. Visustella Battle Core is so big and Conflicts with many plugins
02. Visustella Battle Core Encrypted, resulting in unsolvable plug-in conflicts...producing big problems

So hope can make a simple plugin for animated battler as enemies in side view mode ( SV_Enemies )

inzoinzo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yes, as Ghost of Christmas Kloe said, you can use the Visustella plugin to use animated Monster as battler.
example :
BattlerAnimation.PNG

As you see in the note tag, the enemy Gili will be replaced by the Actor1_1 when you run a battle.
I used the actor1_1 to illustrate the example, but i am using framed Monster in my game.

OutputBattle.jpg

Thank you

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

inzoinzo, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05