Can someone combine these two plugins, YEP_JobPoints and MOG_BattleResults, for me?

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MogHunter Battle Result

I'm hoping someone can make a quick change to MOG_BattleResult for me. I'd like to have the EXP gained section of this plugin replaced with YEP_JobPoints. This way the job points gained in the battle will be displayed instead of Experience since my game has no experience in it.

Things needed:
Replace the Experience gained of the Battle Result plugin with the Job Points gained of the Job Points Plugin... Please

Last edited:

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
okay... but I wasn't trying to share it. Just help out the coder that would be helping me out. That's why I told him to message me so it would be just between us not the whole community.

Sorry...

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I see you edited your post, but your original one literally said you would share the plugin if needed. I was only telling you this so you didn't get in any sort of trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope y'all are staying healthy, safe and informed. Maybe pick up a new hobby or skill while you're at it.
Wanted to post a video of location i've finished but it doesn't work...
The game jam has done a lot of good in actually kicking my butt into action. I've even gotten over my crippling hatred of mapping thanks to it! :LZSexcite:

(Okay, there's also schoolwork forcing me to get on the computer, but I like to give credit where credit is due.)
Decided to start working on my second biome/area...

I'm sure I'll end up hating and changing things a whole lot over the next week. :LZSexcite:
I feel bad sometimes around others, I hate, and I mean HATE being touched, and I know they don't know I hate it so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyquinn