Laconix

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Exact requirments for programmers.

Be able to make battle system/edit them.

Be able to make custom battles/boss battles

Does this mean the programmer must at least be able to create a new battle system rather than the default one provided by rpg maker engine?

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Exact requirments for programmers.

Be able to make custom battles/boss battles

Does this mean the programmer must at least be able to create a new battle system rather than the default one provided by rpg maker engine?

To me, it suggests you'd have to be able to create or heavily modify the existing system via script/plugins.

But, I'd say, from what you've posted, you might get some replies here, but people would be guessing. If this is a job listing you'll probably have to bring that up with whoever posted it. It's just not clear.

Laconix

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, it is from project recruitment

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
i think editing current default battle system is included in the descriptions...
but i think you need to be able to do Heavy edit.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
or know eventing or use plugin for lunatic coding to make some unique skills possible.
but you can rather ask the person who want this to make it clearder of how they mean
it to be.

it can 3 ways of telling that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

since all my maps are hand drawn... I admit, I super envy those who can make the tileset's work. I'm garbage at mapping, but slightly less bad at just drawing my own areas. plus it's easier to draw my own sprites than edit others to look like my characters.
Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kip_