Can someone help me figure out how to make temporary buffs?

Loltoheaven777

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I am making a game right now, and I figured out that inns also revive party members instead of just healing (where did inns get magic beds) so I need to repurpose my church. My idea is to give a stat buff to the party to make towns with churches main grinding areas, but how do I make temporary buffs?

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello!
What if you have a "Common Event" that cures only living members and does not cure poison or blindness?

And another "Common Event" that serves as a church that resurrects and cures poison and blindness?

Loltoheaven777

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello!
What if you have a "Common Event" that cures only living members and does not cure poison or blindness?

And another "Common Event" that serves as a church that resurrects and cures poison and blindness?
Thanks! I'll see what I can do.

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
OK...
As soon as you test comment on the feedback here.
If I don't get it later, I'll post an example.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The snowy mountains in my game are finally done... what a crazy journey.
I participated in the official video event collection!
Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AeriaGloris123