Can someone please create a Nanalan spritesheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi! In case you didn't know, I'm making a Chadtronic fangame in RPG Maker VX Ace. Everything was going well until I had to create a Nanalan spritesheet. When it comes to creating a spritesheet, I completely suck at it. I have to halt production on the game until I have this spritesheet. So can someone please create a Nanalan Spritesheet for RPG Maker VX Ace?

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You've already made a thread about this request (here) Rather than opening a new thread, commenting on your old one would bring it back up to the top of 'new posts' so more people can see it. (There is a 72 hour restriction on bumping your own thread though)

There's no reason you should have to halt production on your game whilst you wait. Use a different sprite as placeholder, which you can replace with the correct image at a later date simply by using the same file name.

Also, it'd be really helpful if you could attach a reference image of Nanalan, so someone interested in the request could clearly see what you were asking, rather than having to research what you're talking about and potentially making you a sprite of the wrong thing.

Rivas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You've already made a thread about this request (here) Rather than opening a new thread, commenting on your old one would bring it back up to the top of 'new posts' so more people can see it. (There is a 72 hour restriction on bumping your own thread though)

There's no reason you should have to halt production on your game whilst you wait. Use a different sprite as placeholder, which you can replace with the correct image at a later date simply by using the same file name.

Also, it'd be really helpful if you could attach a reference image of Nanalan, so someone interested in the request could clearly see what you were asking, rather than having to research what you're talking about and potentially making you a sprite of the wrong thing.
OK. Thanks! I'll go over to my old request and attach a photo of Nanalan for a reference. I just thought no one saw my old post and I didn't know commenting on it would bring it up to new posts again.

Rivas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just commented "bump" on my thread to bump it back to new posts, and I don't see my posts on new posts. Did I do something wrong?

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can't see your own threads. If you were to log out, you'd be able to see them.

And the little box next to your icon is mine- showing me that I've commented in this thread before.

Sometimes it just takes a while before/if you find someone who is interested in your request. It doesn't appeal to me personally, since I don't know how to make sprites in VX Ace style (I use MV), and think it would take me quite a while to learn.

If you bump it every 72 hours, you'll probably end up annoying some people, and I don't know if that works as a tactic to make people think 'ugh let's just make this and shut him up' or instead 'ugh this person is so entitled, I'm not going to help' :rswt But you definitely want to bump it enough that it doesn't seem like you've forgotten or given up on it.

Good luck!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Rivas

Don't make more than one thread about the same subject. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do you cure sleep problem? It has been 7 months and it's 3 AM now..
Darn you, Seals! Why do you gotta be so cute when on land?:kaoluv:
So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnthonyDewitt