Can someone post a picture of all the color-numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA's Backup Plan

Super Memelord DX
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To be specific, the colors that appear in \C[number] modified text. I need a chart of all the colors and numbers, because looking through the colors, number by number, it's tedious and dumb.

Cunechan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can just open the rtp and look at the 'window' in graphics, system, the little colors in the corner are those ^^

Window.png

AA's Backup Plan

Super Memelord DX
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can just open the rtp and look at the 'window' in graphics, system, the little colors in the corner are those ^^
can you put up a picture? i'm not sure what rtp is

Cunechan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've done it anyway ^^edited the post

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@AA's Backup Plan
Please keep in mind that the windowskin picture defines those colors.
That means each project can have a different windowskin picture, and if you change the colors segments in that picture, you change which color the numbers refer to for the project that uses the different windowskin.

[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broiderers