Can someone send me the MV SV base sprites?

StartTsu_

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I will try to convert the colors and format to the MZ

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
MV Resources is for sharing resources.

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

You can find the SV base in your generator folder. Not sure whether you are using the Steam version or the standalone version?

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......
party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19TaTo94