quakerori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I'm still not sure how elements work in 2k3

the only thing I know about them is that the letter symbolizes how strong they work against who is weak against that specific element?

Pix3M

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1599882934980.png

Each element has elemental weaknesses in five settings, A to E. Each setting has a damage modification rate.

1599883070210.png
This monster's attribute resist for Sword is "C" so it will take 100% damage from sword attacks

quakerori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
i
View attachment 160385

Each element has elemental weaknesses in five settings, A to E. Each setting has a damage modification rate.

View attachment 160386
This monster's attribute resist for Sword is "C" so it will take 100% damage from sword attacks
I don't seem to get the first part but thank you, I seem to understand a bit now

AfroKat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So it's ranked A-E. Each rank is a percentage A:150, B:125, C:100, D:75, E:50. That number is how much damage they take from said element.

So if BigBoss fire elemental weakness is A (150). That means he takes 150% damage from fire. And if his ice elemental weakness is C (50) he takes 50% damage from ice attacks.

And it looks like you can customize the numbers too. So theoretically, you can have the Pierce elements A rank at 200 instead of 150. So Enemies weak to Piercing take more then if that same enemy was weak to swords.

quakerori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
So it's ranked A-E. Each rank is a percentage A:150, B:125, C:100, D:75, E:50. That number is how much damage they take from said element.

So if BigBoss fire elemental weakness is A (150). That means he takes 150% damage from fire. And if his ice elemental weakness is C (50) he takes 50% damage from ice attacks.

And it looks like you can customize the numbers too. So theoretically, you can have the Pierce elements A rank at 200 instead of 150. So Enemies weak to Piercing take more then if that same enemy was weak to swords.
ah I see

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DarkAdria wrote on  Masked 's profile.
Hello, sorry to bother you. I have tried to send you a private message, but it indicates that due to the privacy settings it is not possible.
Some time ago, I finished my project and made a port for Android. Because the original idea was to play the game with a keyboard on PC, playing it with a mouse caused some bugs. (max 420 characters)...
Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...
Today I got my first shot of the COVID vaccine (Sputnik V). I was very worried. I didn't feel the prick at all. I do not observe any side effects yet.
I should stop staring at the screen too long. neck hurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shartrad271