CardinalPuma

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Like how the Fire Emblem series has a simplistic 3D animated scene play out in the background in addition to the visual novel style interactions. I've been thinking about trying my hand at making a VN but I'd like to confirm that this is something VN Maker can do before I purchase it.

TyphAle99

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
VNM
this is a good question

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Kentou answered this question on steam, you can find the whole thread here.

Basically, as long as you use Show Movie and set the z-order behind everything else, it'll work as you want.

That being said, you should probably test out the demo of VNMaker to be sure it does what you want. You can find the demo on the VNMaker Page.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Modern Town Overworld, World of Solaria Dungeon, 80's Retro-Futuristic Font | RPG Maker News #73

I been slowing down and not focusing on project currently.
I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
Working on some wizard/magic bases:
TestChara-10-hover.gif

I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it for now.
Dear developers, exp gain scaling (reduced gain when you are over-leveled) suck. Please don't do it. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skycloudrain