Can the MV pre order bonus from 2015 be bought as DLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romanticist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This might be a very ignorant question, but I'm curious as to what the pre order bonus even was, and if it is still obtainable. I can't find anything about the contents of the pre order bonus and I'm wondering if they are available as DLC, or if anyone who didn't pre order MV is basically screwed and can't obtain the bonus resources?
Basically, I'm curious as to what the "extra freebies" were? Thanks!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Support is for getting help with resources you've made, not for bought resources.

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

If I recall correctly, the extra freebies were later released as paid packs: the Essentials Set and the Cover Art Character pack.

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And there was also a bunch of pictures and battlers to make a card game/visual novel type game, but there was a lot of observational pointing out about how, uh, "risque" some of the drawings were because a lot of them were of very young looking girls in very provocative poses.

Last edited:

Romanticist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And there was also a bunch of pictures and battlers to make a card game/visual novel type game, but there was a lot of observational pointing out about how, uh, "risque" some of the drawings were because a lot of them were of very young looking girls in very provocative poses.
Well now I'm intrigued... haha. Is there any way I can see those?

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You would have to ask someone if that still have the pre-order stuff, but frankly you could get the same effect by just going to some ecchi doujin site.

Romanticist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You would have to ask someone if that still have the pre-order stuff, but frankly you could get the same effect by just going to some ecchi doujin site.
Yeah I'm not really interested in the 'lewdness' itself but more like, I just wanna see what they had the balls to include in an RPG Maker preorder bonus :guffaw:
I guess it has been wiped from the internet, then? What a shame ahaha

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nobody "had the balls" to include it. It was a last minute addition by Enterbrain Japan and Degica either didn't know about it or didn't get a chance to review. As soon as it was realised it wasn't appropriate for the content rating, it was removed.

Romanticist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nobody "had the balls" to include it. It was a last minute addition by Enterbrain Japan and Degica either didn't know about it or didn't get a chance to review. As soon as it was realised it wasn't appropriate for the content rating, it was removed.
Sorry for my poor wording choice, I didn't mean anything by 'had the balls' to do it. I actually don't mind ecchi stuff so I wouldn't mind seeing it, but ah well.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are threads around where people have asked for it. You just have to search.

Romanticist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
At least on the DuckDuckGo search engine, when I search "where can I find the rpg maker pre order bonus", this thread is the first that pops up.
Just tried with Google, and it's the same :p

I have been searching. No luck. I don't think it is available anymore, the only thread that comes up that is close to showing the resources is this one, yet in at least on two of my browsers (Chrome and Pale Moon, a firefox-esque browser), the pictures aren't showing. It's been wiped from the internet (the surface of it, at least), and I guess that is for the best? Haha. I'll search a bit more, but in the end I suppose it doesn't matter.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're not going to find the resources via a google search or any other search. Doing a forum search pulls up a few posts where they were discussed, but I don't see any of the ones that talked about how you can obtain them. I DID see one that said they would only be available for those who preordered.

I think your best bet would be to PM a mod or admin and ask if they're available, to those who didn't preorder, and how you can obtain them.

But based on the threads, they're not really usable in an RPG. They're more for visual novel or card games.

Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
At least in my country is sexual, nude, ecchi content totally ok.
We are not afraid of bare skin. :kaopride:
I saw some of these pics and they arent really useful for an RPG, like Shaz mentioned.
Well, if you want to make a card game in your game, then they would.
If someone just need ecchi content, he/she probably could find other stuff if they search careful.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There was a moderator discussion about it years back that resulted in the decision by Degica that the files could be requested from a moderator by pm, but not be posted publically.
I currently have no access to my own copy of those pictures, and also cannot download them from the mod area because I'm not a mod anymore - so as said you'll have to PM one of the mods to get them.

That said, most of the pictures are harmless - there was only one that might be considered borderline FSK-16 (age 16) in Germany, but unfortunately American ratings are much more afraid of skin than the ratings in other countries.

Romanticist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
At least in my country is sexual, nude, ecchi content totally ok.
We are not afraid of bare skin. :kaopride:
I saw some of these pics and they arent really useful for an RPG, like Shaz mentioned.
Well, if you want to make a card game in your game, then they would.
If someone just need ecchi content, he/she probably could find other stuff if they search careful.
It's not that I'm dying to see the ecchi characters (I mean, technically I am, lol), but more like my curiosity and my bizarre hobby of digital hoarding (especially of "rare" hard to find material like this) makes me want to see the content and snag it for myself :kaoblush:

There was a moderator discussion about it years back that resulted in the decision by Degica that the files could be requested from a moderator by pm, but not be posted publically.
I currently have no access to my own copy of those pictures, and also cannot download them from the mod area because I'm not a mod anymore - so as said you'll have to PM one of the mods to get them.

That said, most of the pictures are harmless - there was only one that might be considered borderline FSK-16 (age 16) in Germany, but unfortunately American ratings are much more afraid of skin than the ratings in other countries.
I'll PM a mod right now, thanks for the support everyone!

Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
It's not that I'm dying to see the ecchi characters (I mean, technically I am, lol), but more like my curiosity and my bizarre hobby of digital hoarding (especially of "rare" hard to find material like this) makes me want to see the content and snag it for myself :kaoblush:
Embrace your lewd self, there is no shame to it.^^

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the files if anyone really wants them. Can throw em on google drive. Had them before the big purge. They honestly arent bad.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Silenity Under no circumstances can you redistribute content which was only available to those who pre ordered. That was the condition for receiving it.

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
With steam allowing R18+ content it could be possible to be distributed by degica (probably it not really in their agenda anymore since it very old thing that happened). But again like everyone else you have to request it if you want it. and only those who is in the know like you would have to contact the mods as stated by Andar.

plus the fact VN maker allowed resources from RPG maker to be used there commercially (yeah for collaboration) those resources can be technically used in VN maker. (correct me if I am wrong)

Nobody else can send you a link to a download of it (which IDK if it a banable offense here) except for degica themselves.
but try contacting degica about it if you want access to those files.

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Members can request the material from a mod, but proof of purchase will be required.

Other members found distributing it at will could be subject to a ban fyi, as it would be the same as pirating resources.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stress testing my latest version of the game with my new madness engine. :LZSexcite:

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuzen