Can this be made into a usable sprite sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvalis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! When it comes to spriting and manipulating sprite sheets, I am garbage. I came across these sprites from FFT and I want to use them for a project that uses isometric graphics. Is it possible to convert this sheet into a usable one for MV? If so, hopefully to have all 8 walking directions and the other sprites to use as poses and behaviours. IF someone can do this for me, I'd be willing to learn how to do it myself for more of them.

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Just letting you know, @Arvalis, ripped assets like that are not supported here. Probably best to delete the image.

Ellie Jane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Look into QSprite, that will enable you to use all aspects of a spritesheet like that.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As JtheDuelist said, we do not support rips here. Asking for help with them is against the forum rules, even if you removed the image.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p
I was thinking of MAYBE (a big maybe) starting an soundtrack resource thread where I would post one track per week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urosawa