Screech1989

King Pin!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey guys so i have working on my game for quite some time now and i have got to know MV pretty well how i look at it :D

I loaded up a new save today to begin my game from the start and see what its like from beginning to end to bug test etc and all of a sudden in my first main town i can now walkthrough any building tiles and fences :S

i still get blocked by trees and other features but mainly the building and tiles.

I have checked my tilesets hundreds of times now and still no luck, they are all marked with an "X" indicating no passage yet this seemes to do nothing :(

is there a fix for this? as the only other option i have right now is getting a black tile from tileset B,C,D or E and just having to outline every building or fence etc on each map...(kinda dont want to thats annoying)

thanks guys if you are to help :D

Please find attatched an image of my tileset, its the basic one that came with MV

Untitled.png

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Top-left of set B needs to be a star.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new88betscom