Can we guess your character's personality by a drawing of them?

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Verdelite Cendril, theif and magic. I donno if she/he is a theif but the smile.....nice.

@Canini Urminora. Hmm.....sad at expression. The armor......cybernated.

@Punamaagi Majestic. Somehow the flex made him majestic with magic.

@Lars Ulrika Concentrate. Concentrate! CONCENTRATE!!!! 

Sorry, everyone. Here's mine. Andro-Megumi

IMG_2094.PNG

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Verdelite You got that pretty much 100% correct...except for the gender. Urminora is actually a woman.

Your character seems confident and youthful, a doublewielder jack of all stats master of none kind of guy, although naturally he believes himself to be the best.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Verdelite You got that pretty much 100% correct...except for the gender. Urminora is actually a woman.

Your character seems confident and youthful, a doublewielder jack of all stats master of none kind of guy, although naturally he believes himself to be the best.

Pffftt!!! Woman?!  :o

Last edited by a moderator:

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
In @KayZaman´s defence I think he wanted to use a surprise emote (which for some reason looks horrified on this forum).

Still, bad choice of words.

Teal Dragona

Greenhorn/Gym Leader Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It might be time someone like me entered (again, no) just look at my icon, my character.

OR THIS PICTURE!!!

ASK AWAY!!!

PIXEL 3.png

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
At first glance your character seems throughout and a little bit uptight, but taking a closer look the expressions seems to me to belong to a more laidback individual. Question is, can he fly or is it just a custome?

Teal Dragona

Greenhorn/Gym Leader Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Canini At first glance your character seems throughout and a little bit uptight, but taking a closer look the expressions seems to me to belong to a more laidback individual. Question is, can he fly or is it just a custome?

Laid back is quite how he is always, there's no need for much problems.

Of course those wings aren't just decoration, he can fly.

Edgeklinge

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Woosh, this thread is interesting.

How abt mine? Dude's name is "Flugel" :D

IMG_20151212_024658.JPG

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Edgeklinge Adventurous, hot-headed maybe, and some kind of 'punch before ask' fella. A greenhorn or novice of something which will decide his future. Like, typical protagonist of shonen anime but guess I'm wrong. Maybe had bitter past and he tends to forget it in many ways; his source of strengths and weaknesses.

Well, let's see what you fellas will guess about this one, a character for my upcoming project.

_clive__by_foresteronly-daikogk.jpg

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@richter_h

At first glance the character looked young, but the sideburns/long hair seems to denote a older character. I would say the character is an experienced sniper from a cold climate.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Edgeklinge That jacket....is he a ninja? I was about to call him 'Fuego' means 'fire' because of his jacket.

@richter_h Six-shooter rifle?! Cool! But hey, @Canini got point. That sideburns really made me think, is he young or old.....or teenage. Outside: pro marksman.

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@richter_h

At first glance the character looked young, but the sideburns/long hair seems to denote a older character. I would say the character is an experienced sniper from a cold climate.

@Edgeklinge

@richter_h Six-shooter rifle?! Cool! But hey, @Canini got point. That sideburns really made me think, is he young or old.....or teenage. Outside: pro marksman.

It seems I have some mistakes in giving some aging features...

Yep, he's between young and old. Late 20s actually, tend to shave regularly till one day something happened and he doesn't shave anymore. This is why he has thick sideburns. 

Yes, he's a sniper. And well, not really in cold climates. The hood serves as weather and anomaly protection, although not that effective...

TheGamedawg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You know, it's been quite a while since I've posted anything here so how about I share a new character.  It's the guy from my current profile pic.

Otis 2.jpgOtis (3).jpg

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TheGamedawg ....................what is this? An emotional robotic of....piece.....kinda.....(scatch my head),....ARGH!! I donno!

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It looks a bit like the result of Jiminy Cricket turning into a robot, so I'm guessing it'd be like your tutorial character (sort of like Omochao in Sonic or Navi in Zelda).  

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@TheGamedawg 

First impression: Geometrical-Shaped Rayman. Second glance: Seems like quite a talkative fella, with such comical expressions and... yes, may have seen his better days.

Edgeklinge

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@richter_h Most of them are right. Not a hot head but with a bad temper so yeah, a calm and strategic "punch before ask" guy xD also a gambling addict, lol

@KayZaman He's more of a rogue mercenary and yeah, kind of related to fire but not at all that's why his name is "Flugel", both as a direct meaning to wings and a pun to fire.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Megumi is one of my OC and here is she. Not in the bubble but below the bubble.

IMG_2304.jpg

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@KayZaman Looks like she's kind of head-in-the-clouds, a bit careless but cute in one way or another. Also, hinted some double-sided-coin personality, but proof me wrong.

@Edgeklinge  A gambler, eh? He should meet this girl. The Sniper's friend, she is.

p_20160927_172400_hdr_1_by_foresteronly-daj5nt7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I should stop staring at the screen too long. neck hurt
I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.
Haven't been working on any of my projects or resources lately as I'll soon be moving to a new apartment. It's been a stressful move but I'm really looking forward to it.
//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKRDIH88