Can we guess your character's personality by a drawing of them?

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Bitschi

Calixe looks like a pretty mellow or calm man to talk to and someone who you'd presume to work in the research department or the like when you first bump into him.

He also comes off to me as a senior or at least very knowledgeable in a certain field. His eyes makes me think that he has some sort of supernatural element to him, perhaps he has some connection with the magical world or he just have a side of him that you really don't want to mess with lol!

Here's mine, this is Crimson.

crimsonrainhuman.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Blinn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@dragoonwys

This character could be either a crafty villain or a supportive hero with a ton of personality. She looks pretty elegant in that dress.

Okay, here is one of the characters in Uniques United. Her name is Miranda (avatar and full body):

Miranda Tumblr Avatar 2.png

Miranda New 2.png

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Bitschi He looks like he'd be the levelheaded one of the group. Perhaps works for some organization. The outstretched hand tells me his thing is telekinesis. The eyes seem really sad, maybe regret. 

Bitschi

super duper busy ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@dragoonwys & @HexMozart88 Wow, you both pretty much hit his character on the head haha! His personality is what you both described, and he does work as a medical researcher for a secret ish organization. He does have a supernatural powers, one of which deals with regeneration of cells on others, so in an rpg he'd kind of be a  medic/support character!

@dragoonwys Your character seems like a really fun, whimsical side character that jumps in and interrupts whatever questline the main character is going on to. She seems like a joker-type, but despite her constantly jumping into and messing with the hero, she seems to ultimately be on their side. I'm really loving all of the design flourishes and her mask, it really pushes a masquerade feeling, and makes her seem that more lively as a character!

@Blinn Miranda, just based on her clothing, feels like a character that has come from (or is currently living in!) a small town. Both of her expressions give me a feeling of aloofness, especially since in both she is never looking directly at the viewer, but rather in another direction. Very nonchalant looking, like if there was some sort of danger going on she'd be very cool-headed about it all.

Blinn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Bitschi You're not far off. :) Miranda has developed that nonchalant quality through two things: One, her parents. And two, practically being a parent. She has five brothers but since their parents are no longer with them, Miranda has basically adopted the role of mother figure. She has a very keen intuition and a low-key way of expressing her emotions. Despite the fact that she seems aloof, she can become vindictive when someone or something threatens or hurts one of her brothers. That said, she's also very gentle towards the really young and the really hurt. She's also an outstanding cook, and in the game I'm currently developing, her cooking actually carries enormous use value, since food can be used as healing items.

Miranda used to have a headpiece to go with her clothes (like some arabs or Egyptians wear) but she gave it to someone as a token of friendship years ago.

HexMozart88

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Bitschi You got pretty close, I'd say. She isn't really from another world but her eyes are supposed to be unsettling. She's the priestess of the castle and an extreme grouch. She hates the main character and always snaps at him. The reason she seems to have some sort of authority is because everyone in the castle had begun to lose hope, and so the servant of the castle had told her to "Make sure they still remain faithful. Let them believe in something." So she took that upon herself ever since. The reason she hates the main character is because he doubts his religion constantly. As for the colours, the pink hair is meant to be really bright, illustrating her temper. The red eyes are meant to grab your attention, and kind of pour into your soul. The purple dress is customary. Everyone wears something purple, and being the priestess, she has to wear the most. She doesn't actually have pale skin, it's just the style. It's supposed to look unreal (hence the lack of nose and pupils). I appreciate the compliment though! :)   

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@dragoonwys Looks elegant, but the mask gives vibe that she's hiding something beneath it. Looks very adept in magics or shamanism, and looks cunning in one way or another. 

@Bitschi Well well, what have we here... A quite determinative and stern-looking guy. Looks like he has a kink in something scientific, and since you'd telling us she's one of the medics, he'll make a quite formidable doctor.

Oy, @Blinn. She looks like someone from a hamlet or small village, and knows little to nothing about the outer world. The simplicity and humbleness are something I caught from her looks. She may be a stern one but I don't know much by telling you from her looks and face only.

For those who guessed the young sister up there, you're close to the correct parts about her. She hailed from a remote but well-known temple and sent to far side of the region to spread the influence of the temple. Clumsy, yes, and has several issues around interacting with people. She's not that kind of androphobia, though. 

And she isn't built for combat, so she sets up shrine and greets every pilgrim whom visit the shrine of Tri-arch.

And here I put this almost forgotten sweetroll. Some may have guessed her already, but for those who didn't guessed it yet, feel free to tell what's in your mind about Aluna Wisewood.

HexMozart88

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@richter_h First of all, kawaii as heck. Really intelligent, from her expression. She looks like a bookworm who's thing is tactics in combat. If she's a fighter, she could be a mage...? 

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@richter_h

She looks to be of an inquiring mind. I get the feeling that she is not very intelligent at the start of the story/game, but that changes as the character matures and gets into difficult situations that gives her experience.

Cinderspark9

Introverted Social Butterfly
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have this character here, who is being used in the game I'm still in the early stages of making.

Dragon Aen.png

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Long time no post. I'll make simple

@Robi Steampunk style. Very close. He needs goggles just like your avatar.

@Bitschi Is he a student or higher than student? He looks cool.

@dragoonwys Crimson.....witch or necromancer? 

@Blinn <scratch my head> .......Sorry, I can't explain.

@richter_h "sets up shrine and greets every pilgrim whom visit the shrine of Tri-arch" 

Is she a maiden or something? The curiosity where she puts her finger onher lips.

Sorry for my comments. Here's mine: Andro-Megumi. WARNING! Gif image

IMG_2371.GIF

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@HexMozart88 Intelligent? Not really much. Bookworm? Indeed. Tactic? Learned not much as she's only a scout and her primary role is reconnaissance, not fighting. Maybe is a mage, considering she holds the Summoner's Book and able to call folklore heroes, legendary fighters and such from mere other books...

@Canini She's not quite intelligent, yes, but her curiosity led her into various things such as dangers, perils, silverhead town guard, and loss of a cat pet. And yes, she chews more than she could bite if it's about knowledge; her zenith of such nature is the Summoner's Book, that bound her soul permanently but gives ability to call forth other characters from books in return.

@KayZaman Don't confuse Layla the Sister with Aluna the Scout. Layla is the 'keeper' of Tri-arch Shrine, and Aluna is one of the pilgrims mentioned earlier. 

Aluna is a maiden? Yes, of course. The pose is not purely intentiona, though.

By the way, Andro-Megumi would have somewhat naive personality, like every other robots who is learning how to be human. Like Astro Boy, but she's a girl.

sirgames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
N/A
this looks fun, so here's mine (he's male btw)

Char_1.png

Eliel Micmás

The Drawing One
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
@sirgames He's a perfectionist, haughty, staunch, calm and slightly narcisistic knight, who takes himself and his job/mission very seriously, to the point of annoying his comrades with his Pristine Clean moral code and obnoxious chivalry.

He probably has a strong prejudice against "lowly" kinds of people.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * 

And here's mine:

Pierman Walter

Chunk Monster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Eliel Micmás She seems to be getting possessed by some sort of demon or nature spirit, able to see and understand what she is doing, but powerless to stop it. Although her possessor has almost complete control over her, she is still human enough to feel remorse for her actions.

HexMozart88

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Birdcake

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@HexMozart88  they seem pretty pensive,  maybe they worry too much about their actions or how they're perceived? 

I wonder what you guys think of Atlas, it was hard to just choose one picture of him

sad star boy.png

pamoire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
@HexMozart88 He looks devoid of emotion, typical with powerful characters, those with mysterious secrets and heavy thoughts. I love the deep blue color of his eyes, it really draws you in.

@Birdcake He looks like he's burdened with great responsibility and overflowing with power because of the cosmic motif he dons. He strikes me as a bit inexperienced with his magic judging from the cuts and bandages but also very earnest.

Here's my OC, Scipio. He's still in his teens and that's all I'm saying ^_^

kiddo.jpg

Pierman Walter

Chunk Monster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Birdcake The art style looks very Steven-Universe. I like the color contrast. Atlas seems to be a deity, most likely of planets, constellations, and astrology, but a lesser deity that is comparatively younger and weaker than usual. He has begun deteriorating from lack of worship, starting from his hands, and must gain followers before he falls apart completely.

@pamoire Scipio is probably involved in organized crime and other shady stuff. Judging by his chains, he may be a supernatural creature, such as a demon or homunculus, that is bound to a master.

I have posted too many nearly identical variations of this picture on the January progress thread, so they are probably sick of me right now. Disregard the uncolored outlines of the twenty other people. From left to right: Ceto Oserl, Tor Geharris Buson, Admiral Simo F.F. Brinkman, Absolon Dumas V, En-2426585828.

image.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.
I'm currently playing Ara Fell - I can see why it's had generally good reviews. The exploration aspect is pretty strong and the writing is passable.

The game auto-saves and offers an option to turn back just before each major combat, and immediately brings the player back to the last position saved when there's a TPK. Convenient at the very least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funland