Atreides

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Just a thread of features and suggestions by users of the software, and keep it moderated to add and/or remove from the list if said features get added? Maybe ones that are requested multiple times in several other mediums like support and social media could be put towards the top?

I have a couple of ideas but I think if I posted them it would get too hard to track each thread. And if everyone made a thread it would get crazy and fill up the forums.

Just an idea. Thanks for reading :)

ts50

Romantic Rationalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good idea! Of course, I don't have the power to do this :LZYgrin:

BrandedTales

StoryTeller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think right now the VNM forums aren't busy enough to worry about a thread being lost in a shuffle.

I say go ahead and post your suggestions (don't deprive the world of great ideas!), and then once they start getting harder to track, the sticky might be worthwhile!

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
We're working on a suggestions board but we have yet to finalize the details. So please hold on for a bit :kaojoy:

Atreides

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Thank you for listening to our "suggestion" :) !

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:
Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maijkPamm