Can you add more faces to the generator?

snowy-scales

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
or are you stuck with just the default ones?

i'm trying to convert some of the male square-jaw faces for women but it's not working

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can add to the generator as long as the new images have the same naming convention. If you're copying from male to female, you'll need to make sure that you're renaming them to something that is not already taken by the female images as it will just overwrite the existing images.

That being said, what exactly isn't working?

snowy-scales

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i copied male face 3 from both the Face and Variation folders, renamed them for the next unused number in the ladies Face/Variation folders, put them into the correct ladies folders and... nothing. the ladies still have only 7 faces not 8.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then you either forgot some of the required files or made a mistake in renaming.
Have you followed one of the tutorials for adding parts, or did you just guess what you need? If you followed a tutorial, which one and which files did you copy (and what have you renamed them?)

snowy-scales

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
turns out i just forgot to restart RPG Maker MV after adding the files and in the end they looked unbelievably ugly. i hadn't realised the male faces were so damn long or wide. i'll need to go see if there are square-jaw female faces for download somewhere, instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr