Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, use any image program you're comfortable with and remember to begin the filenames of the single sprites with $

Tonko

Club penguin pro player
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As Andar said, you can use any software such as GIMP of Paint.net to modify them. You can split them, reorder them, modify them... And also erase the background, which may be useful in some cases.

If you still need some help with it, feel free to ask me via DM :)

Camtheman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! Can you give me an example of an easy site I can use?

Tonko

Club penguin pro player
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! Can you give me an example of an easy site I can use?
Don't really know a website where this could be done (Even if it must exist)

But you can download GIMP from here if you have Windows, Linux or macOS-> https://www.gimp.org/

Or Paint.net if you have Windows -> https://www.getpaint.net/

Both are totally free and powerful.

Feel free to keep asking if you still need help :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nbayoungboy