TheAM-Dol

Randomly Generated User Name
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm unclear on what the question is. What is it that you want to do with this picture? Could you please provide more details?

SGHarlekin

Orc Jester
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The short answer is no. The face graphics are always 144x144(MV) or else they won't fit.

But of course you can get around that. You can use a bust plugin to show these kinds of images during dialogue. You could also event such a thing, but I wouldn't recommend it.

If you want busts in the menu, there's plugin options too, but those are a few only.

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What @SGHarlekin said, but you could use it as Picture.

Show Picture
Text Box
Erase Picture

MinkkoTV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
한국어
Primarily Uses
N/A
I want to apply my picture size ^^ Please let me apply it in large size

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Do you mean like this?
testtextbox124545665.png

textboxhelpexample15654.png

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you than please explain it in more detail?
Maybe even show us a reference Picture?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The language barrier is probably the biggest problem here, because all options were already told.
if you don't want to follow Bex example with the bust pictures, then you probably want to use that bust inside the menu, and as said above you will need a plugin to reprogram the menu.

however in that case you should give a mockup picture of how you want your screen to look like.

because in 2D screens, the pixel size is absolute and you need to specify the place where the pixels of your picture should go to.

MinkkoTV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
한국어
Primarily Uses
N/A

Screenshot_2022-12-08_22-07-35.png이렇게 해주세요

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
impossible

as I explained above, the pixel size is absolute.

to fit a 768x768 pixel picture there, the entire screensize would have to be multiplied by five or six, which means that you would have to have a monitor resolution of minimum 4080.
4K monitors do exist, but they are rather rare - and nothing smaller would be able to do what you want.

for use at that position, you have to scale down your picture - no other possibility exists.

TheAM-Dol

Randomly Generated User Name
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
실례합니다. Google 선생님을 사용하여 번역하겠습니다.
언어의 차이로 인해 서로를 이해하는 데 어려움이 있습니다. 나는 당신이 받은 답변 중 일부를 단순화하고 싶기 때문에 당신이 그것을 더 명확하게 이해할 수 있기를 바랍니다.

요약하자면 인물 사진에 캐릭터를 배치하고 싶다면 사진의 해상도를 낮추는 것이 가장 좋습니다. 이를 위해 GIMP 또는 Photoshop과 같은 간단한 사진 조작 도구를 사용할 수 있습니다.
또는 이미지에 맞게 더 많은 픽셀을 확보하기 위해 화면의 해상도를 높일 수 있습니다. 세로 프레임이 화면의 나머지 부분에 비해 상대적으로 작기 때문에 이것은 그리 좋은 해결책은 아닙니다. 따라서 대부분의 모니터에 비해 너무 큰 화면 해상도를 사용해야 합니다.

이러한 솔루션이 귀하의 질문에 대한 답변이 아닌 경우 저희에게 알려주십시오.
귀하가 달성하고자 하는 것이 정확히 무엇인지 이해하는 데 어려움을 겪고 있으므로 정확히 원하는 것이 무엇인지 자세히 설명하십시오. 이 포럼은 영어를 사용하는 포럼이므로 영어로 응답해 주십시오. 번역 앱을 사용해도 괜찮습니다.

고맙습니다.

Excuse me, I will use Google-sensei to translate for me.
There is difficulty in understanding each other due to the difference in language. I would like to simplify some of the answers you have been given so hopefully you will be able to understand it more clearly.

To summarize: If you would like to place the character into the portrait, the best solution is to lower the resolution of your picture. You can use simple photo manipulation tools such as GIMP or Photoshop to do this.
Alternatively, you can increase the resolution of the screen in order to have more pixels to fit the image. This is not a very good solution though, because the portrait frame is tiny relative to the rest of the screen. Therefore, you would need to use a screen resolution that is likely too large for most monitors.

If these solutions didn't answer your question please let us know.
We are having trouble understanding what it is exactly you wish to achieve, so please explain in full detail what it is exactly you wish to do. This forum is an English speaking forum, so please respond in English. It is okay to use a translation app.

Thank you.

MinkkoTV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
한국어
Primarily Uses
N/A
144 size is too smallㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

MinkkoTV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
한국어
Primarily Uses
N/A
더 큰 사이즈 원해요

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then use an image program like GIMP or so to integrate your size into your screenshot.

this will show you what is possible and what not, and if you manage to make that mockup correctly then we can tell you what can be done to make the (new) mockup a reality.

But it needs to be your face/picture into the screenshot combined, not just the two in different pictures.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I learned a lot about screwdrivers today while trying and failing to remove the hard drive from an old computer I intend to turn in for disposal. I really hate that there are so many different sizes of screws and none of my screwdrivers are the right size. This would make for an evil mini-game in a modern/futuristic RPG.
Should I make a new Twitter, or is it just this bad now? I didn't pay attention to it for like 3 years. And now my new posts have extremely low views compared to my old tweets. Or did I really get that much momentum from releasing my game and then drop it? :hswt:
Started moving house today. Putting everything in boxes. Listening to Mac DeMarco's new album. Feelin' groovy.
It's finally in a packageable state. You can play start to end, half-a-minute ordeal. I just need to fix some minor bugs and it's golden.
I'm so excited for this.
1675461673946.png
(please don't mind the windows overlay XD)
BACK UP YOUR GAME

Dunno who needs to hear this, but stop what you're doing and BACK UP NOW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuvoso2