Not open for further replies.

RePeat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it doable in the game's base engine? Be it HP bar or just showing a plain number.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you opposed to plugins? There are several. Yanfly has a great one.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, I do not think that would be possible. Console and PC versions of the software aren't supported in the same way, and consoles are a closed system, besides. You might be able to achieve what you want through eventing though. Might take some digging or experimentation to get there.

RePeat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Guess it will. Thanks anyway. The best thing I got is to just let a textbox appear during "milestones" that tell the player how much % HP the enemy has left, so you at least have some kinda relation to what progress you're making. I suppose that'll have to do.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This forum only provides support for the PC/Mac versions of RPG Maker, not the console versions.

I'll go ahead and close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krinalle