Can you help me find a game? (Camelia)

Nekodamashi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello, first of all I have tryed to use the search bar in this site searching for the word "Camelia" but I didn't find what I was looking for.

The thing is I really want to play this game in English but I can't find it anywhere on the internet. The game was created by Femkano and I have found some sites that have a download link to the game but that link is always the same and it's broken.
Also the tumblr of Femkano seems that has been erased.

If someone could be so kind to tell me of another place to download the game or share it with me through dropbox, google drive or a similar platform I would really apreciate it.

Thank you for your time and for reading this.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
General Discussion is for looking at broad aspects of game making.

[move]Video Games[/move]

Nekodamashi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Oh I'm sorry, I thought this thread would be the right one.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Nekodamashi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I do have the game in Spanish, it wasn't hard to find but I wanted the English version, that's the one I can't find ^^"

Thank you for your time though.

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Overlord of Memes)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seems to be nowhere to be found in English quite frankly.
You are Spanish though, so I don't see why you would want the English version.

Nekodamashi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I prefer to play the original version first and then play it in my lenguage if I can find it.
I kind of force myself to do this because my English is not that good and I can practice that way, I also think that sometimes the meaning the author wanted to give to some parts of the game may be different when translated. (I really apreciate the translations though)

Nekodamashi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
First of all thank you for your help ^^
I don't know if I'm understanding well what you mean by below but this is the link that should have the game in English right?

http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http:...mkano-camelia-is-a-robot-only-a-few-weeks&m=1

The thing is that it seems that it has been erased >.<

The English version on Indiehorrorrpg redirects to Femkano blog that doesn't exist so I can't find the game there neither.

Cunechan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ohh I see, I'm sorry D: I've seen some other reblogs of that post, it seems to be the only download link at the time, but even the mac version doesn't work (it says permission denied), so I'm assuming the English version was kind of closed to public? The only thing that works is the fix wow =_= ohh what a shame, sorry I couldn't help

That's what happens when you put your games on tumblr only, kiddos

Nekodamashi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Don't worry, I think I will just play it in Spanish after all.

Thank you very much for trying to find the game in English, I really appreciate the effort ^ w ^

roiaa

Freelance artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
try to play Moba, LoL, HoS , and ragnarok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightnvs