Lunyc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a skill that applies a state effect that lasts for 3 turns and I'd like to play a sound effect when the state wears off, so that the player is warned that the effect ended. Any ideas?

Rubescen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yanfly's buff/states core plugin will allow for this, if you want to use their stuff. Unfortunately, I don't think you can get it for free anymore, unless you already have it.

if you do, here's the code for the notebox on the state. (replace buzzer1 with whatever file you want to play)
Code:
  <Custom Leave Effect>
AudioManager.playSe({name: 'buzzer1', pan: 0, pitch: 100, volume: 100});
  </Custom Leave Effect>

Lunyc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wow it really was that easy lol... thanks for the help, man, I've never noticed that code

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bestringtonesnett