Status
Not open for further replies.

tori6

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Estonian
Primarily Uses
After finishing your game, can you sell it?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Commercial RPG Maker Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Yes, you can sell your game as long as certain conditions are met. We have a whole section of the forum dedicated to questions about selling your game :)

It must be made with an RPG maker or IG maker that you own (so, no games made in pirated makers, no games made in VX Ace Lite).

You may use the RTP resources (those that come with the engine), resources you pay for (from the store, Member+ or that you buy elsewhere) or resources that people provide for free if they say they can be used commercially. You may NOT use resources from someone else's game or that you've ripped from other games.

Those are the basics. If you have any other specific questions, go ahead and list them here, or take a look through some of the other discussions in this forum.

tori6

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Estonian
Primarily Uses
Thank you. :)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:3c here's a thing i made a while while while back
Tried mochi for the first time. It's quite nice. Has a pleasant smell and taste, and is nice and chewy.
made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zrymund