Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just discovered MV came with a BattleVoice plugin, which is something I need for a game I am making (I was just gonna add the battle calls to every unique character skill, I did it with only one skill as a test). I feel like this plugin would be much more efficient, the only issue is when I looked at its notations.... I don't know if it supports specified skill? For example, when you use a special skill or magic, the notation went something like <skillVoice:filename> (I'm typing this up from memory so the notation may be slightly off) and that looks to me like it'd just use one file for all skills in Special Skill (same would go for Magic notation), so unless I am missing something... is there a way to use this plugin to assign voice files for specific skills? For example, one of my characters has a lighting skill, and she's supposed to shout "Thunder Descend!" for that skill only. Is this possible with this plugin? Do I simply swap out "skill" with the skill's ID or name? Thank you for your time! ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx