CynicSyndrome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
◆Script:AudioManager.playBgm({ name: $gameVariables.value(1309), volume: $gameVariables.value(1310), pitch: $gameVariables.value(1311), pan: $gameVariables.value(1312)});

I am using this above code to designate BGM to play and settings to use. it works 100% perfectly, but now I need a way to specify a starting point. is it possible to modify this to incorporate a starting position? I have been experimenting with this for some time but have had zero success.

Ossra

Formerly Exhydra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@CynicSyndrome Sure! The second argument of the 'playBgm' function is the position the music should start at.

Code:
// Start 'Battle3' BGM at 10 seconds
AudioManager.playBgm({ name: 'Battle3', volume: 50, pitch: 100, pan: 0, pos: 10 }, 10);

CynicSyndrome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you!!!! I knew it was something like this but couldn't get it right! You just made my day!!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

No edits, just gameplay from one area to the next. Plus all my new shiny interface stuff... And I even remember to bolt down the portal so it won't escape this time. :kaopride:
You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avigayil