Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
  Cancel Sound Effect : v - 1.0

Creator : Chaucer

Introduction :

So, in short rpg maker MV allows you cancel sound effects already, but rpg maker MV also allows you to play more than one sound effect at a time, and if you want to cancel just a specific sound effect, without effecting the others that are currently playing, you can't the default stop sound effect will cancel all sound effects playing, this plugin will allow you to stop a specific sound effect without affecting the others being played.

Features:

• Stop a specific sound effect without cancelling all sound effects.

How to Use:
The instructions are inside the plugins help file, as always, but I'll explain here as well. just create a script call in an event, or wherever you're planning to use it, with the following code inside.

AudioManager.stopSeAt('name')

just replace name with the name of the sound effect you want to cancel out.

Plugin:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgxytohbw0sa4sf/CancelSound.js?dl=0

Terms:

Free for commercial and non-commercial use, just don't forget to credit. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally, the B-tile is added to the forum and steam!
I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adafon