Tgose top parts are neat!
Thank you!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Candacis

This last one is for a minigame. If you want to find out how it works, head on over to the MV School!
Hi Candacis, I've been searching for the thread which talks about how to use these funky little cups and balls. Alas, in my great noobishness, I can't find it! Could you post a link please?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
It's been a while, but maybe you have already seen the latest ReStaff that not only contains tiles for MZ, but for MV as well. Definitely check it out. And now I have even more to share:

I made a chicken coop which is inspired by @hiddenone chicken coop she did for VX Ace. So thanks and credits go to her as well.

chicken_coop.png

You can find the tile in the updated Outside Country tilesheet, complete with a little variant without the hay in the door. So, your npc farmers have no excuse anymore to not give their chickens a lovely home :D
And if you don't know, @Avery has made some nice nests with eggs for chickens.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I added the tiles I did for the summer ReStaff, so nothing new for those who already have downloaded the previous ReStaff.

New categories in the start thread: Digsite and Beach
But do check out the current ScaReStaff!

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I always liked your resources Candacis, thanks so much for there! :)

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I added sideview closets/cupboards and a sideview piano as well as a sideview version of one of the small stools.
You can find them in the updated Country Inside tilesheet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne