Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Candacis' Resources for MZ

Terms of Use:
You can only use those edits in an RPG Maker product and you have to have RPG Maker MZ. Free for non-commercial and commercial projects. You need to credit me!
You need to send me a copy of your finished game, if you do a commercial project.
Feel free to further edit everything, but do not share your edits or share my originals without my permission.

MZVind: Short for MZVindication, this is a special blend out of MV and MZ and because of that, you need to have RPG Maker MV AND MZ to use it.

B Inside:

B Outside:

New tree variations and small forest clumpings.

A2 Inside:

A3 Outside:

Recognize this? It's the yellow roof!

Sprites:

Credit goes to Avery, too. This is her captain but without a helmet.

Others:

Some new balloons!

Last edited:

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thanks, that was exactly what I was going for. Sexy trees :LZSgrin:

I added A2 Inside floorboards to replace the one in MZ.
I don't know, if it is good to release such small edits or wait until I have more to share, but I figured right now everyone is using MZ and you'd rather have it sooner than later.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I released them now because the mismatch was driving me mad, tbh, I won't even use any RTP most likely. I say release them! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I have made some small window edits for more variations on your buildings. You can find them in the start post under Inside and Outside b-tiles.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Small new update: I edited the signs and signposts and even with a variant without the metal. You can find them on the same sheet as the B Outside windows. The papers are notifcations and quest marker you could put on the signs.

Oh, and check out the new ReStaff to see more tiles by me! :)

JudasBlack

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Those trees are nice to see! Good work.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you!
I have a small update. This time a rework of the bridge in Outside_B. I added some more shadows and a better water transition. I also did some variants for the bridge paths without the metal bits.

Additionally, I uploaded a small edit in Inside A2, the tablecloth table but you can see the table-leg.
In Outside B is a small garland, for festivals inside a town or a birthday occasion. The middle part is seamless, so you could make the garland as long as you want.

Oh, and I added a variation of the captain sprite that @Avery did. Please credit her, too.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Okay, I merged the Inside A2 floors into a tilesheet and I added a reworked stone floor.
This might not seem much to you, just one more autotile, but boy, it took me a long time to edit this stone floor so it doesn't look like a wall anymore.
Often an autotile can take way more work than a B tile.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Often an autotile can take way more work than a B tile.
Don't I know it! Which is why I'm always so grateful when someone else undergoes the anquish of doing it so that I can then use them.

Thank you.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thanks for your nice comments!

I got something new for you today.
New balloon emotes! You can find them under "Other"
You should copy them into the last rows of the standard balloon file. But beware, I made one more balloon than rows exist, so you have to decide which balloons you want to use for your game.
The emotions are:
blush/shy, sadness, mischief/dark thoughts, joy, fear and surprised or however you want to interprete it. I kept it as universal as possible.

I hope they help you to make some nice cutscenes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Famas