Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Sure, as long as you credit me, edit them how you like.

I also added the ritual tiles from the last ScareStaff.

Last edited:

BeanCanDev

Can of Beans
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Removed

Last edited:

NgoPixelGame

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
give you the finished project? I wouldn't even use it even if you suggested it to me.

Aslanemperor

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I may come back if there's time to use the trees to spruce up the forest dungeon I have. They look fantastic!

SirCuddlesWorth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Does anyone know of a free Suburban type White Picket Fence tile for MZ?

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I have a new update for you! Trash :LZSgrin:
You can find it under B - Outside. Some trash variations, reworked trashcan, trashbags and big dumpsters for all your modern cities. I also cleaned up one of those crates so you have a version without graffiti.

Oh, and in case you have missed it, I have a big release in the current ReStaff. Pitched roofs! Cottage windows, doors, picket fence, hedges and more. Check it out!

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Another new edit. I was inspired by Avery's great tutorial about water autotiles:

I reworked the MZVind A1 water autotiles and removed all the ground and cliffs, so you can use them with whatever ground autotile you wish! You can find them under A1 Outside in the starting post of this thread.

The waterfalls are at 100% opacity, but you can adjust that to your liking in a graphic program you have (like gimp). For that case there is a separate image of the stones in the waterfall, so you could make the waterfall more translucent and then put the single stones on top of it.
The rework is still only usable by you, if you posess both MV and MZ.

The 2 waterplant edits are MZ only, so you can use those even if you don't own MV.

For extra smooth water animations, I suggest you look at Caethyril's lovely plugin "Cae_TileAnimExt":

Even putting the water from 2 frames to 3 frames, makes a world of difference.

Beewo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Good and free stuff? Well I'm hooked. Much appreciated

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Inspired by Avery's meat market stall, I tried myself at a fish market stall.
You can download it in the starting post under Outside B. There is also an empty version of the market booth, so you can make your own market stands. Maybe even with something other than fish? *gasp*

fishscreen2.png

And if you want to find the fitting meat market stall, head on over to Avery's MZ resource thread:

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/avys-mz-stuff.125711/post-1251157

ErinPrimette

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wait a minute, I think your beach water autotile came out funny. If I show you what I'm talking about, can you advise me how to fix it?

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
If you can explain it to me or show me a screenshot, I will fix whatever is not working.

ErinPrimette

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm borrowing your transparent beach autotile for some of my projects and I noticed this.
Screenshot (374).png

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Candacis! I love your work and have some of your stuff in my current project! It's just an alpha version right now but I'll PM you and other creators once done so you can see how it was used. Thanks for all you do! :)

Just double-checking on a filename so I know who to give credit to if I ever use it:
1648928439467.png

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thanks! I did make these, but I made them for a screenshot for Avery's birthday. That's why it is named that way, sorry for the confusion:LZSgrin:

In other news: I uploaded all my graphics from the last ReStaff December 2021. Maybe it is sorted a bit overwhelmingly. If anyone wants to download this more conveniently, just head over to the Merry ReStaff thread, where it is all in a zip file.

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool and thanks again and, oooooh, I'll head over to that zip file to see if I missed anything. Have a great rest of the week! :)

Gheist1234

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Java, Python
Primarily Uses
Hello, i have a question, is there any difference between mv and mz tilesets? I ask because some of the tags are for mz only, but they are quite beautiful so i would like to use them if there are no differences. Thank you.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
MZ Only is for people, who own RPG Maker MZ, since the tiles are edited versions of the RPG Maker MZ tileset. As long as you own RPG Maker MZ, you can use it in MV, too. Or whatever RPG Maker software you own.

Gheist1234

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Java, Python
Primarily Uses
MZ Only is for people, who own RPG Maker MZ, since the tiles are edited versions of the RPG Maker MZ tileset. As long as you own RPG Maker MZ, you can use it in MV, too. Or whatever RPG Maker software you own.
Thanks for the answer, i only have mv so i can't use them then.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laminated_paper