Candacis' Resources

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
WOw you are so awesome candancy-chan ;w;!

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I really was impressed with your pub tiles in January's Resource Staff materials! Thanks for sharing things with the community!

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you all ^^

There is a new update. For the german rpgmaker-vx-ace.de community I made a plantdungeon, but I wanted to share it here, too. There might be some stuff in it usable outside a plantdungeon, too. :) You can find it under tiles - plantdungeon.

I also made a bigger minecart, which you can find under sprites, and bigger minecart tracks, which are under tiles.

Reythia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Love the plant dungeon!  Nice work!

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Candasis, dear, when I use your Mack roof tile edits (I am using the basic roofs recolor2) and I refer to your excellent tutorial here:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/19672-how-to-use-mack-roof-tiles/

and try to build a roof, I end up with the edge of the tile tucked in the large gable snatching away the edging.

Thus:

Am I just too dense to get it? Or is the image a bit off?

It looks like sample roof three has that same problem (from the tut), but not sample roof four and five.

Are they supposed to do that?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Oh, sorry, I had updated my tileset a while ago to address this problem, but I didn't upload it here. I plan to update this thread on 2nd or 3rd November after a German ReStaff is out and I can share even more stuff :)

But I edited my first post now and updated just the Nature Roof tileset. It is hard to spot, but on the right half of this set you have some shadows under the chimneys and left next to the red flags. Insert those shadow tiles into the missing spots and it should work. I hope, it is clear what I mean.

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Those plant dungeon tiles are just perfect.  thanks for sharing!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey Candacis, just wanted to say that some of the images in your first post aren't working.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thanks, I was aware of that. So, I finally got around to update the thread and sort it a little bit better. Should now contain almost everything I made. A lot of new stuff, especially in the tiles section, check it out!

PandaMaru

little red panda
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really love your work and the coop was fun! You have such creativ ideas. And I still love your pigs. X3 <3

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I made some bigger fountain pools that I needed for a map. Don't know, if anybode else could use them, but I thought I'd share. Animated fountains in my animated tiles section. I cut up the longer fountain, to be used as smaller events, but I didn't do this with the big one. If you encounter problems with it cut it up in single events like I did with the smaller fountain. One version has only water in it, other version is with three fountains.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I really like the option of a slender row of fountains - looks very promising for my game, and I am looking forward to trying it out!

Thanks!

(P.S. - I guess I just put the animated tile overtop of the tile to make it "go?")

The big fountain is great!

Thanks for making one with an open pedestal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Yes, just place it above it and set it to stepping animation (I used 4x slower). For the long fountain, I think, it should be placed one tile further down to align. And the big fountain, one tile down and the right middle. You can place the big fountain just as an event and nothing beneath it, but don't forget that the passability of the event only counts for the tile the event is on. Since the fountain is much bigger, you have to have some tiles under it that block the passage of the player/npcs. I hope, that wasn't too chaotic ^^'

BoBeep

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Are these parallax or can they be used in the basic editor?

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
They can be used in the editor. Only the small tiles in the "Others" section are not prepared for a full tileset format. Everything else should work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukiYuki